Theatre Acting for Children- Nunscross National School
The Greenwood Theatre Company is sub-contracted to take all drama students, and works with the music school to produce our annual Easter Show.
Caroline’s classes usually begin with a series of physical and vocal warm-ups. She uses a number of teaching strategies and theatre games to increase a student’s confidence, social skills, vocal skills, concentration, self-awareness and team co-operation skills, before moving onto the main body of work.
Throughout the year, children will learn about acting on stage, vocal coaching, stage make-up, costume making, and become a valuable member of our acting ensemble leading to our two final matinee shows.
- Learn the Wicklow way
- Covering the LSMD Syllabus
- preparing for a Christmas and Summer variety concerts
- learning Mime, Shadow puppetry, vocal and physical acting skills, playwriting and comedy Improvisation
- Lots of fun after school!
- Exams if you choose
CLASS DURATION – TBA
- Caroline Hill
- Viv Verveen
- Clare McEnvoy
DAYS AND LOCATIONS
Nunscross National School – Monday 4th – 6th class | Tuesday 1st – 3rd class |
SCHOOL TERM DATES
- Glenealy: €25 per 30 minute individual lesson plus annual registration fee €35
- East Glendalough School: €25 per 30 minute individual lesson plus annual registration fee €35
- Delgany/Newcastle: €25 per 30 minute individual lesson plus annual registration fee €35
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes